A section on the possible fate of Amelia Earhart is also rather peculiar.
- Walking George: The Life of George John Beto and the Rise of the Modern Texas Prison System (North Texas Crime and Criminal Justice Series).
- Hirohito - Emperor, WW2 & Japan - HISTORY.
- The Rise and Fall of the Japanese Imperial Naval Air Service on Apple Books.
- The Narcissists Vocation and the Economic Debacle.
The writing style is unusual - rather breathless in places, and with a strong Japanese tinge in others this can be rather effective, as in the use of translations of some Japanese names, an idea that gives a better idea of the lyrical feel of many of these names than is often the case. The book has two main strengths.
First is the author's great knowledge of the individuals behind most developments in the Japanese Imperial Air Service, from the policy makers to the technicians and engineers who designed the aircraft. Much pre-war experience was gained during Japan s invasion of China, but their continued anger with America festered and resulted in their becoming allied with Germany, Italy and the Vichy France during World War Two.
The British were decimated and the USA recoiled at the onslaught, taking over a year to regroup and take the war to the Imperial Japanese forces.
Throughout the conflict many sea battles were fought and the name Zero became legendary. When Japan eventually capitulated after the Atomic bombs were dropped the Japanese Imperial Air Service was disbanded. Aircraft carriers were not included, so a program of carrier building was started and continued until World War Two.
At the same time they developed an aircraft industry and at the beginning of war their airplanes were comparable, and in some instances superior, to those of the British and Americans. The British were decimated and the USA recoiled at the onslaught, taking over a year to regroup and take the war to the Imperial Japanese forces.
- Social-Écologie (ESSAIS) (French Edition)?
- A Dialogue With God.
- The Rise and Fall of the Japanese Imperial Naval Air Service, Peter J. Edwards;
- Chimica Facile (Tavola Periodica degli Elementi e Formulario) (Italian Edition).
- Lelfe de lune 8 - Le palais des Brumes (French Edition).
- Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service.
- Le duo de benedicta.
Throughout the conflict many sea battles were fought and the name Zero became legendary.